Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Magic Maori!

 Kia ora Bloggers!

In cyber smart 👀 ( not actually cyber smart but anyway) 
In cyber smart ( not actually ) we had to make an animation and label everything in Maori like a chair would be Nohoanga which I only know because of the Maori dictionary I recommend for translating anything into Maori. check out the animation I did with my friend Lucy you are going to go into it and be like this is horrible it's so short but it's not done yet so what and see for the end results questions time: what is your name in Maori? use this link to find out then tell me: Kupu your name and do you know what your favored animal in Maori is? mine is a punua kurī what do you think it is? so far it has been fun cant wait to continue
Hope you enjoyed the animation and process!
Ka kite Bloggers.🙂

2 comments:

  1. HELLO I am Caitlyn I am from Mangapapa School in Gisborne.I like your Kupu movie like the people that you made.I have a question How did you get your people in your Kupu and how did you get the people talking? The way you made it like a movie is so cool. I can’t even do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Constance from Mangapapa School. I love your kupu because ombre colour in the girl's hair. How did you get the colour in their hair? I really liked your blog do you want check out my blog.-https://mk21constance-annet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.