Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Pet Perfect!!

   Kia ora Bloggers!

This is a slide on my invention Pet Perfect! So, so far I only have a video explaining pet perfect because I did it on paper. It is really fun I always want to go to morning tea so I can come in and do this! My teacher gave me this slide on the korimako site under her name for literacy. What have you been doing in reading or literacy? And if you want to share could you please let me know!

Hope you enjoy my slide!
Ka kite Bloggers.😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.